However, you can easily solve the problem by disabling the problematic extensions.
5. Check your antivirus program
According to users, sometimes your antivirus program interferes with Chrome, causing images to be lost. To check if your antivirus is causing problems, make sure it is temporarily disabled.
Even if you disable third-party antivirus programs, Windows Defender activates to make sure your security is not compromised.
If you don’t want to completely disable the antivirus program, you can disable certain network functions, such as B. the firewall, disable that and see if that helps.
If not, try uninstalling your antivirus program and see if that helps. If uninstalling the antivirus program solves the problem, consider switching to another antivirus solution.
There are many good antivirus programs, and if you are looking for a new antivirus program, you should try Bitdefender (the world’s number one).
⇒ Get Bitdefender
6. Clear Google Chrome cache
- Type chrome://history/ into the address bar and press Enter.
- Click on the Clear Data button to open the following window.
- There you can simply select any checkbox. If you want, you can go to the Advanced tab and select all the options there.
- Click Clear Data and restart the browser.
The cache stores your browsing data and if the images are not loading in Chrome, the problem may be in your cache. To correct this, follow the steps above.
7. Reset browser
- Type chrome://settings/ in the address bar to open the settings page.
- Click Show advanced settings to expand the page options.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and press the Reset Settings button.
- Press Reset to restore the original browser settings.
If none of the above solutions solved the broken image icon problem in Chrome, you need to reset your browser. This will restore the original settings and remove all installed extensions, plug-ins, etc.
8. Using Google DNS
- Click on the network icon in the taskbar. Now select your network from the menu.
- Now select Change Adapter Settings.
- A list of network connections is displayed. Right-click on your network and select Properties from the menu.
- Now select Internet Protocol version 4 (TCP/IPv4) and choose Properties from the menu.
- Select Use the following DNS server addresses and enter 22.214.171.124 as the preferred DNS server and 126.96.36.199 as the alternate DNS server. Now click OK to save your changes.
If your browser is not displaying the images, your DNS may be causing the problem. There may be a problem with your Internet service provider or your network connection.
To solve this problem, you can use Google DNS. Switching to Google DNS is easy and you can do it by following the steps above.
Then check if the problem is solved. Remember that switching to Google DNS may slow down your connection, but should solve your image problem.
9. Check for Chrome Update.
- Open Chrome and click on the menu icon in the top right corner. Now select Help > About Google Chrome from the menu.
- A new tab will appear and Chrome will check for updates. If updates are available, they will be downloaded and installed automatically.
If you are experiencing issues with Google Chrome and corrupted images, you may be able to fix them by updating Chrome to the latest version.
Chrome usually checks for updates automatically, but you can also do it manually.
Once Chrome is updated, check to see if the issue is resolved. The latest updates usually fix the biggest problems. So make sure you update your browser.
10. Rename Chrome data folder
- Make sure Google Chrome is not running.
- Press Windows + R and type %localappdata%. Now press Enter or OK.
- Go to the GoogleChromeUser Data directory. Now find the default folder and rename it.
If you see a missing image in Chrome, users say the problem may be related to Chrome’s data folder. To solve the problem, find this folder and rename it.
Then restart Chrome and check if the problem is resolved.
11. Try using the Beta or Canaryversion
If the images don’t load in Chrome, you can try a beta version of Chrome.
This version has the latest patches, and if this issue is caused by a bug in Chrome, the beta should fix it.
Note that the beta version may have some issues, but it may solve your broken image problem.
Besides the beta version, you can also use the canary version. This version has some new features, but it is also a trial version, so it may not be as stable as the other versions.
It should be noted that faulty images may have more to do with web pages than with Google Chrome’s settings. The images may have been removed without updating the website page.
In addition, the page may not display the correct position of the image. Nevertheless, the above steps can be used to recover many missing photos from websites.
Is there another problem?
Repair them with this tool:
- Download this PC recovery tool excellent review from TrustPilot.com (can be downloaded from this page).
- Click on the Start Scan button to scan for Windows issues that may be causing the PC problems.
- Click Restore All to fix patented technology problems (exclusive discount for our readers).
Restoro was downloaded by 0 readers this month.
frequently asked questions
Why are Google images not working?
Image Comedy Parenting Chaos…
How do I enable images in Chrome?
How do I fix a broken Google Chrome?
Reply by Chrome
broken image icon pngimages not loading on mobile browserbroken image icon androidimages not loading on websitehow do i fix pictures not displaying?google chrome not displaying,People also search for,Feedback,broken image icon png,images not loading on mobile browser,broken image icon android,images not loading on website,how do i fix pictures not displaying?,google chrome not displaying,google images won’t open when clicked,google images not working