Video marketing is one of the best ways to convey the value of your services to millions of people. With social media platforms like Instagram and Facebook becoming popular with many brands, there is a need to post video content. Before the advent of social media, television advertising was the most effective of the traditional alternatives.
Pictures are better to remember than words. At the time, however, the cost of making TV commercials was so high that small businesses could not afford them. Fortunately, the internet has changed that. Nowadays, it’s very easy for anyone to create and share videos on social media like YouTube.
Top 5 video editing tips to make the perfect commercial
There are so many factors to consider when creating the perfect video for your brand. Below is a guide to what you need to consider to create the perfect ad;
1. Selective targeting
The first element in creating the perfect spot is to understand who your target audience is. Who is your video marketing targeted at? Who should it please? If you work in marketing, you’ve probably heard all too often that advertising should appeal to everyone. However, this is not a good idea. Think about it, anyone can cook, but why is the advertising of the dishes aimed at women?
Selective targeting is one of the most important keys to effective advertising, because when people identify with a product or service, they are more likely to buy it. Toronto professionals will let you know that this is a step towards great publicity. So you need to do some research and find the best group or groups of people who love your product.
2. Select the video playback type.
There are many different types of video ads that you are likely to see online every day. You have one goal: to sell your product. However, the nature of your video can determine the message you convey to your audience. Below are the main types of video ads you can try.
- Demonstration ads : Product demonstration videos are great for showing your audience that your products can solve a specific problem. These types of video ads show exactly how the product is used and are usually very effective.
- Class announcements: Also called an instructional video, this type of ad explains the solution to a problem in a short video reel. This usually leaves your audience wanting more.
- Video review: These videos generally work well because more people trust the experiences of other users. Just ask your customers to do the work for you and add a call to action at the end.
- Behind the scenes video: Show your audience a little more by developing a story about the value of your product, why it’s made a certain way and how it stands out. This will make your audience more loyal and confident.
3. Create a great scenario
Creating a script is an important way to tell a story. Storytelling is important for any form of marketing, but even more so for video marketing. Indeed, the story keeps the viewer on the edge of his seat and makes him sit up straight and pay attention. The following fields must be checked when creating a script for a video;
- Create interesting and believable characters
- Choose the setting in which you want to engage your audience.
- Be creative with the story and create something memorable.
Another important aspect of using scripts is that they should tell a story that your audience can identify with. For example, if your ad implies that buying a new television will isolate your child from the outside world, that would be terrible. But when it comes to promoting family time and game nights, it’s probably fine.
Create a storyboard, visualize your ideas and start filming.
4. Creating a registration plan
Now that you have an idea of your script and the type of video you want, it’s time to shoot. There are so many important factors before you start shooting that you need a schedule.
- Take a test photo and edit it if necessary before saving.
- Be prepared to take pictures that don’t serve the purpose. Recording entire scenes of an actor in one day can save money.
- Consider the location and time of day.
- Find the right team.
- Take the riskiest parts at the end.
5. Correct unit selection
As mentioned earlier, anyone can now create the perfect promotional video, regardless of their budget. Here are the most important things to think about;
- Camera: The cheapest and good quality option is the iPhone 7 Plus. Different camera sizes allow you to take pictures from different angles. You can also use an external lens and a professional program like Filmic Pro to help you.
- Audio: There are several cheap microphones to choose from. With the right research, you can find what you are looking for within your budget.
- Lighting kit : Without proper lighting, your video can look bad.
Once you have recorded your ad, you will need to have the video professionally edited. There are many free editing programs, such as Adobe Premiere Pro, to choose from. Note the color gradation between shots, the rhythm of the dialogue, and possibly cropping out certain details that don’t look right.
frequently asked questions
How to advertise successfully
Articles for companies
How to create a video ad?
Articles on Creation…
How to make a good marketing video
Blog 5 Secrets Soup…
how to make animated advertisement videovideo ads examplesvideo ad maker freevideo ad making softwarehow to make a commercial video for freefree video ad maker without watermark,People also search for,Feedback,1:33How to make an Animated Commercial- Animation Beginners …Anneke CamstraYouTube – 02-Dec-2015,1:33,How to make an Animated Commercial- Animation Beginners …,Anneke CamstraYouTube – 02-Dec-2015,Anneke Camstra,YouTube – 02-Dec-2015,10:16Invideo Review | How To Make Animated Video AdvertisementYouTubeMarketingYouTube – 30-Jan-2020,10:16,Invideo Review | How To Make Animated Video Advertisement,YouTubeMarketingYouTube – 30-Jan-2020,YouTubeMarketing,YouTube – 30-Jan-2020,8:44Learn How to Make an Animated Video in Under 10 MinutesPowtoonYouTube – 25-Mar-2014,8:44,Learn How to Make an Animated Video in Under 10 Minutes,PowtoonYouTube – 25-Mar-2014,Powtoon,YouTube – 25-Mar-2014,See more,advertisement video template free download,how to make an advertisement video for a school project,video ads examples,video ad maker free,video ad making software,how to make a commercial video for free,free video ad maker without watermark