RECOMMENDED: Click here to fix Windows errors and optimize system performance.
The error message Send messages to this channel is temporarily disabled is displayed when messages cannot be sent to Discord, usually when Discord servers have connection problems. Follow the steps below to correct this error.
Discord servers offer many different ways to manage communication between channels. High-level controls include preventing the use of certain words, stopping the bombardment of messages, and blocking or banning users.
If you have many users on a server, managing permissions for each user can be a difficult task. Adding additional/different administrators to the server makes things easier.
When you try to send a message through the channel, you may encounter blocks that prevent the message from being sent. This can be an error or an administrative command that is triggered to check the maintenance of the channel.
What causes the error Sending messages in this channel is disabled on theplayer.
Internet connection error : It is also possible that the internet connection you are using to connect to the servers is unstable or not connected properly, which could cause this error. The connection may also be a problem if your computer is not configured to use the correct DNS servers.
Faulty servers: In some cases, the primary servers used by the player to run the service are undergoing maintenance or are temporarily unavailable. This way you can see this error when you send messages.
The servers are regularly updated to improve certain features and to provide protection against threats. You may also be unable to log in to your account.
Clear Error Sending messages on this channel is disabled for thedrive.
April 2021 Update:
We now recommend that you use this tool to fix the error. The tool also repairs common computer errors, protects against file loss, malware and hardware failures, and optimizes your PC for optimal performance. With this software, you can quickly fix your PC’s problems and prevent others from getting them too:
- Step 1: Download the PC repair and optimization utility (Windows 10, 8, 7, XP, Vista – Microsoft Gold Certified).
- Step Two: Click on the Start scan button to detect problems in the Windows registry that may be causing PC problems.
- Step Three: Click the Fix All button to fix all issues.
Check if you have prohibition.
- In the event of a breach of the terms and conditions of use, a user’s functionality may be temporarily blocked or restricted.
- To make sure you’re not banned from Razdor, try creating a new account and using it.
- You can also try using a different IP address to access the account and see if that helps.
- This error usually occurs when the service servers are down. Shit informs users on its Reddit community page as well as its Twitter account when the problem affects the entire site.
- Check out the Reddit page and Twitter discord for expected reactions.
- You can also check the status of the Discord service on the official website.
Changing DNS settings
- Press Windows + R to open Run.
- Log on to the operating system and press OK.
- In the Control Panel, go to Network and Internet.
- Tap Network and Sharing.
- Click Change Adapter Settings in the left pane.
- Right-click on the network adapter and select Properties.
- In the Properties window, double-click Internet Protocol version 4 (TCP/IPv4).
- Select Use the following DNS server addresses.
- In the Preferred and alternative DNS server box, type the following address.
- Click OK to save your changes and close the Properties window.
- Reopen the Discord and look for improvements.
RECOMMENDED: Click here to diagnose Windows errors and optimize system performance.
frequently asked questions